How to clean the washing machine outside
How to clean the washing machine on the outside with vinegar As with other home appliances, you can use vinegar to clean its outside. To do this correctly, perform the following steps:
- Take a glass of about 200 ml. and fill a fifth part with white vinegar.
- Then open the water tap and fill the remaining space with water. Without it overflowing.
- Put a microfiber cloth into the glass with the water and vinegar, and then drain it. Up next, rub the outside surface and repeat the process until the outside of the washing machine is completely clean.
- Dry with a dried microfiber cloth.
How to clean the washing machine inside in all its components
How to clean the washing machine drum with bleach and vinegar To do it properly, you’ll need bleach, hot water and vinegar. Here are the steps:
- Empty the washing machine and don’t let there be any garments/clothes inside
- Pour some bleach.
- Preset a wash cycle with hot water and let it be completed without doing anything else.
- When it’s done, pour in a glass 100ml of white vinegar.
- Start a new cycle with hot water and wait till it’s over.
- Tell us the results you’ve got from this cleaning!